Adult Sunday School Classes meet from 10:15am-11:15am on Sunday Mornings
We are pleased to offer the following Adult Sunday School Classes, which will fit into one of the following categories:
Biblical Studies in Old & New Testaments, Impactful Issues, New Believers/Seekers, Spiritual Disciplines, Spiritual Leadership, or Theology.
Fall 2021 Adult Sunday School Class Schedule
- Our Fall 2021 classes will begin on 9/12 at 10:15 am.
- There will be two 6 week terms (9/12-10/17, 10/31-12/5).
- On 10/24 we will have a fellowship event during the Sunday School hour that will combine all adult classes.
- On 12/12, the Children's ministry will present their Christmas Pageant.
- Sunday School classes will then take a three week break and begin again on 1/9/22.
- Please review the classes below and when you know which class you plan to take, please fill out THIS FORM. That will allow us to assign classes to appropriate spaces.
Adult Sunday School Classes Fall 2021
1. Classrooms 1-4 Upstairs (page 3 of map)
2. Classrooms 5-7 Office Wing (page 2 of map)
3. Classrooms 19-21 Small Dining Hall off of Fellowship Hall (page 1 of map)
4. Minnieland (across the parking lot, not on map)
1. Journey to Jerusalem: Study of the Psalms of Ascent - Ray Scott & Carri Franklin (12 weeks) LOCATION: Classroom 6
2. Finding Hope In Difficulty - Gary Sexton (Class begins October 31)
1. The Bridge: New Members Class - Chrishon Ducker (1st 6 weeks) LOCATION: Classroom 4
1. The Beautiful Community - Greg & Robin Woodard, Eric & Amy Watkins (12 weeks) LOCATION: Minnieland
2. The Meaning of Marriage (Timothy & Kathy Keller) - Wade & Erica Tanner, Thane & Gabie Everett (1st 6 weeks) LOCATION: Classroom 19
3. Dying, Death, and the Hope of Heaven - Chrishon Ducker (Class begins October 31)
1. Psalms - Jim Bolen (12 weeks) LOCATION: Classroom 20-21
1. Women in the Bible - (12 weeks) Karen Cockrell & Cheryl Burlingame LOCATION: Classroom 2
Please review the classes above and when you know which class you plan to take, please fill out THIS FORM. That will allow us to assign classes to appropriate spaces.