1. Sermon Notes - Want to dig a little deeper into the Sunday sermon from last week? Then join the Sermon Notes group as they discuss the passage and preaching of the previous week at church. This group meets on Wednesday nights at 5:30 at the church. Please contact Jack Clevenger for further information.
2. At Home Bible Study - Ray and Sue Ganthner look forward to welcoming you into their home for a twice a month gathering that will focus on fellowship (dessert included!) and bible study for our 55+ couples or singles. Meetings begin again September 16. For more information, please contact Ray Ganthner.
3. Psalm 119 (Video Series) - Even the most mature believers face dark nights of the soul. During those times God seems distant, his Word feels dry, and the vibrant intimacy we knew before seems absent leaving us wondering, “Where is the Lord in this?” Serving as the anchor for the study, Psalm 119 demonstrates the power of God’s Word in the lives of believers and its ability to provide a warm blanket for the soul. This group will meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month at the home of Chrishon & Danielle Ducker. Childcare will be available. Please contact Chrishon Ducker for more info.
4. Prayer Group - This group gathers every Tuesday at 10:30 am in the church librbary (Classroom 2) to specifically pray each week, lifting up joys and concerns with regard to the congregation of Hope, the local community, and the world. Please contact a the church office, a pastor or an elder of the church if you have a prayer request.
5. The Old Guy Group - Proverbs 16:31 says, “Gray hair is a crown of glory; it is gained in a righteous life.” The OGG invites you to come to this gathering of crowns of glory for fellowship, bible study and prayer. Meetings will be once a month for now. Please contact Sam McDonald for more information.
6. Presbyterian Women - This Fall the Presbyterian Women will be doing a series based on Jen Wilkins 1 Peter Bible Study. This group will meet on the second Tuesday of each month at noon in the Small Dining Hall (Classrooms 19-21). Please contact Cheryl Mahoney for more information.
7. Men's Bible Study - Romans - In Romans, the Apostle Paul unfolds God's way to righteousness explaining how we can be reconciled to God and transformed into the people He means us to be. Sin, salvation, grace, death, and resurrection are all discussed. This group meets at 6:45 starting September 8. Please contact Ward Warren for more information.
8. Women's Bible Study - This group will meet on Thursday nights at 6:30pm in the Small Dining Hall (Classrooms 19-21). This year they will be using Jen Wilkins' 1 Peter Bible Study. Please contact Ann Harris for more information.
Have questions? Contact the church office for more information- firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-898-4673.
To sign up for a Hope Group, please click the “Hope Groups Sign Up” link below.